EXTERMINATE

Monday, April 24, 2006

Why It Costs $5,000 To Drive To Work


Just running through the family finances for the month when I came across the figure 'commutation.' Besides the $100 per month for train tickets to get to school, my wife and me spend roughly $325 per month on gasoline. Yes, gas, petrol, fuel, go-go juice - call it whatever you want but holy shit its expensive! And it maybe because of the holy shit that it its so expensive, the whole Iran hating Israel and developing nuclear weapons has the boys down at 1 North End Avenue nervous.

But I really don't care why gas is $3.10 per gallon today, I just want it back to $1.10! Of course ex-CEO of Exxon Mobil doesn't really care about the price of gas. After years of happily gouging us at the gas pump he has cashed in his chips and taken a golden parachute to the tune of $400 million! Now we see why gas is so friggin high...its to pay off this jerk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home