EXTERMINATE

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Not There....Don't Care!!!!!



No, no, no! I do care that I'm missing the wonderful class taught by Micah. But I do have to attend a wedding at the Naval academy in Annapolis.

As you read this I will be barrelling down I-95, then some other roads that as of yet I'm not too sure of, to reach Annapolis. Since I'm not driving I will be sampling a few of Mr.Michael Busch's family brew. Well not really, most Budweiser/Busch products just don't do it for me. I recently attended an ecumenical congress on the westside of Manhattan. It was held at one of the more progressive churchs in New York, Opus 22. Among the topics discussed was the death of Rabbi Moses Teitelbaum of the Satmar Hasidic group, the world domination plans of Opus Dei, Catherine Skellys dog and many other relavent topics. The most important agreement to come from the conference was the general acceptance that the consumption of Belgian wheat beer is pretty damn enlightening and at two for the price of one a religious experience was had by all.

See you next week. Bottoms up....

3 Comments:

Blogger indefinitelee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu May 04, 10:00:00 PM

 
Blogger indefinitelee said...

up for another, much longer, road trip?

Tue May 09, 07:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Condor Schmitt said...

That would be one helluva road trip.

Wed Jun 21, 09:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home